søndag 15. juni 2008

Pedal boats are NOT fun



Well, I guess opinions might vary, but I must agree with Boyfriend in this matter, who was very reluctant to go in the first place, since he had been in a pedal boat before and thought it sucked. And it kinda did. But at least I got to find that out for myself, which is the only way to be sure. It wasn't that bad either, but it wasn't fun. The pedaling itself I didn't mind, but the boat was a bitch to steer (and there are quite a few other boats out and about which you would do well to avoid). I was just getting the hang of it when we were at the end of our ride. On the bright side we did see a boat with a toilet in it, and how often does that happen?...

For anyone who DOES want to go pedal boating, there are four stations along the canals more or less in the centre. The one in the picture is on the corner of the Leidsestraat and the Keizersgracht. For more info you can check out their website. I'm sure some people do think it's fun....

Ingen kommentarer: