tirsdag 10. juni 2008

GOOOO HOLLAND!!!

First I must admit that I'm not an avid football fan anymore, though I used to be when I was younger (LFC and our local Norwegian team, TIL). Maybe it's been less fun to watch since Norway has been sucking for quite some time. However, I usually still follow the world cup and the European cup with some interest. And yesterdays match was one of the most exciting I've seen in years. Of course I may be a little biased now that I am officially a resident of Amsterdam (yeah that's right!), but how cool was it to see Holland beat Italy, the reigning world champions 3-0?? Like, totally awsome dude. :)



Heineken, Holland T-shirt and scarf. How Dutch am I??




Boyfriend showing off his awesome Dutch lion T-shirt. Are ya scared? Are ya?? :)



Some patriotic displays I snapped pics of in the week leading up to the match:



Now we just have to beat France on Friday. That should be totally doable, right?....

Ingen kommentarer: