torsdag 5. juni 2008

Moving in: snapshots

We went to IKEA the weekend before last, and boy was it fun! And I'm not even kidding. We got some shelves and stuff that we proceeded to put together, hammering into the night till the neighbours complained, while drinking cocktails and having Eurovision on in the background (which boyfriend begrudgingly granted me, as I've been watching it since I was about 8-9 years old). We put the first shelf together wrong 3 times, but I think we may now safely call ourselves shelf-putting-together experts (or whatever it is people who are experts at putting together shelves call themselves). Here are some images for your (hopefully) enjoyment:








Trolley riding in the IKEA warehouse is at least as fun as it looks, if not even more!







Sarah is being handy and putting together nightstand all by herself.

The end result. Isn't it just the prettiest nightstand you've ever seen in all your life? And it's only missing one screw!...





Boyfriend is ever so handy with a hammer.

Now if only I had something to put in all these shelves.....





Ingen kommentarer: