torsdag 18. september 2008

Job!

Like mentioned in a previous post I have lately been looking for work. And now I actually have a job. I start on Monday. It's a job in customer service for TomTom, where I'll probably be helping people in both Norwegian and English. I'm a little nervous about it, but the company seems nice, and I hope that once I get into it the job won't be too technical for me to do. It's also incidentally the first job I've interviewed for since I got here, so I'm rather pleased that I got it.....


Last night boyfriend and I celebrated by going out for sushi. Mmmmm..... unagi. Being the perfect boyfriend that he is, he also came home with a box of Puccini and some really beautiful flowers... :)

So, everybody wish me luck for Monday!....

2 kommentarer:

EM sa...

Nice! Congratulations! :D TomTom, that's what? I've heard about TomTom GPS, is that it? Anyhow; yeeeee! :D

Sarah sa...

Thanks! Yeah, that's it. They're a Dutch company, but very successful in the rest of Europe also. It's not something I know a whole lot about, but I do get training, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it. Am feeling a little nervous now though - first day tomorrow...